Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times when

От mike
Тема Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times when
Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times
Список pgadmin-support
I have the crash when selecting a table, right clicking, selecting View
Data->View All Rows or sometimes the View Top 100 rows.

Pgadmin starts to display the data in the table and then aborts.

I have a minidump from the last crash if that would help.  Otherwise I
will try to build it from source and then run it.

I can't say it happens all the time.  It is usually after the 3rd or 4th
time I open a table does it decide to crash.

Mike