How does PHP (and particularly ZF) deal with user types?

От Herouth Maoz
Тема How does PHP (and particularly ZF) deal with user types?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi.

I asked a question on the pgsql-sql mailing list, and the solution suggested using a type from pgfoundry.

How does PHP deal with user-defined types? Specifically, we use ZF library and it would be preferred not to have to
writethe queries literally but rather use the prepared statements offered by ZF. Are User-Defined types converted into
anyappropriate PHP constructs? Or do I have to convert everything into strings and parse returned strings into
objects/arrays?

TIA
Herouth

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: