Re: Group by minute

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Group by minute
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 10:52 -0300, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> Hil list,
>
> I have a query but my IDE (Delphi) does not accept "to_char"
> capability. Is there a way to reproduce the same query without using
> to_char function ?
>
> Here is my query:
> SELECT  to_char(quando,'dd/MM/yyyy HH24:MI'),count(id)
> FROM base.tentativa
> WHERE  (SESSAO_ID = 15)
> GROUP BY to_char(quando,'dd/MM/yyyy HH24:MI')
> order by 1

Assuming that your IDE has the same issues with date_trunc, you could
always put things into a view...

in psql do something like:

create view frozen_caveman_ide as SELECT to_char(quando,'dd/MM/yyyy HH24:MI'),    count(id) FROM base.tentativa GROUP
BYto_char(quando,'dd/MM/yyyy HH24:MI');

then just call the view when you need that.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: