Re: Dividing results from two tables with different time

От Ragnar
Тема Re: Dividing results from two tables with different time
Список pgsql-sql
On fös, 2006-09-15 at 10:34 -0500, Becky Hoff wrote:
> I hope I can explain this clearly.

Not clear enough for me.

> I have two queries I’m running in a report.
> The first one is:

[snip]

> No matter which query I place them in it gives me the wrong data
> because of the time frames.  How can I get the correct
> data?

It is not clear what you consider correct data.

I suggest you devise a simple test case, with just
the minimum number of tables and columns needed
to explain your problem, show us a small data set
and describe your wanted output.

For example, avoid joins in your test case, unless
they are central to your problem

gnari

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: