how to integrate postgresql into my installer in Window system?

От zxo102
Тема how to integrate postgresql into my installer in Window system?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
   I need your help.
   Here is my case:  I would like to integrate postgresql
(binaries-no-installer) into my own installer for an python-based web
application in window systems (window xp, window 2000 etc). My own
installer needs to create some postgresql users, a database and tables
for the application automatically without any human interference during
installation.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Ouyang