Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally formed
Дата
Re: Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Association legally
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

I'm proud to announce that we now have a legal PostgreSQL User
Association in Turkey.

Beginning from 2000, our user base began to form in Turkey. Since then,
we presented countless seminars, we published lots of Turkish documents
and did translation of many PostgreSQL related software.

Now we have a "legal" association in Turkey. This means that we will be
able to do more in a legal way. I was elected as the first president of
the Association.

Thanks to everyone in Turkish PostgreSQL community who made this
Association possible.

Regards,

Вложения