Re: PostgreSQL rebranding

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: PostgreSQL rebranding
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 02:50 -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:
> Sun's "Thumper" [1] arguably counts at least as much as Netezza does,
> in that they're both hardware appliances derived more or less from PostgreSQL.

As I understand it, Thumper runs Bizgres MPP, so it probably doesn't
count as a distinct Postgres derivative.

ExtenDB[1] is another company with a proprietary extension of
PostgreSQL. And as David mentions elsewhere in the thread, I can
personally confirm that Amalgamated Insight[2] are using PostgreSQL.

-Neil

[1] http://www.extendb.com/pr81.php
[2] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-07/msg01310.php

Сообщение: Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release
Сообщение: Re: First Draft of 8.2 Release