PL instrumentation plugin and Rendezvous variable support - version 2

От korryd@enterprisedb.com
Тема PL instrumentation plugin and Rendezvous variable support - version 2
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

This is an updated version of the PL instrumentation plugin patch that I submitted on July-28.  The new version re-implements the plugin loader code to use "rendezvous variables" as suggested by Tom Lane (thanks Tom, very elegant design).

I have not implemented any support for unloading shared libraries.  Once we've finalized the design for rendezvous variables, I'll submit a separate documentation patch.

            -- Korry

--
  Korry Douglas    korryd@enterprisedb.com
  EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com