Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and

От Steve Poe
Тема Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Are any of the disks not healthy?  Do you see any I/O errors in dmesg?

Luke,

In my vmstat report, I it is an average per minute not per-second. Also,
I found that in the first minute of the very first run, the HP's "bi"
value hits a high of 221184 then it tanks after that.

Steve

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Performance on an HP DL385 and