Re: XPath question - big trouble

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: XPath question - big trouble
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marian,

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 17:47, Marian POPESCU wrote:

> SELECT
>   xpath_nodeset(rawdata, '/mydocument/body/chapter/contents/paragraph')
> FROM xmldocuments
>
> will output
>
>  xpath_nodeset
>  ----------------
>  (empty line)
>  (empty line)
>  (empty line)
>  (empty line)
>
>  4 record(s) selected [Fetch MetaData: 0/ms] [Fetch Data: 1/ms]
>
>  [Executed: 8/7/06 5:42:54 PM CEST ] [Execution: 3/ms]
>
>  - (empty line) is what I wrote to say that there was nothing on output -
> which makes me think there is something wrong with XPath implementation.

In the first email you said this works for you... the only difference I
find in the query from there and here is that you schema-qualified the
xmldocuments table in your last mail. Are you sure there's no weirdness
in your schemas, with some other table with the same name in another
schema coming in your way ?

Cheers,
Csaba.

Сообщение: Re: XPath question - big trouble
Сообщение: Re: XPath question - big trouble