Re: Debug message in RemoveOldXlogFiles

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Debug message in RemoveOldXlogFiles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think it would be more helpful if it showed a filename. Shall we
> change that?

The point of the committed change was to make that message look like
every other one in xlog.c that shows a log/seg pair.

If we were going to start redesigning the printout format, I'd
personally vote for something that makes it easier to compare LSN
printouts and log/seg printouts, like maybe printing log/seg as the
file's starting LSN.  But the main point is that considering any one of
these messages in isolation is the wrong approach.  In any case it's a
bit late to be bikeshedding this for 9.0.

Сообщение: Re: system views for walsender activity
Сообщение: Re: system views for walsender activity