Re: parse_expr.c:typecast_expression:return immediate on NULL input

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: parse_expr.c:typecast_expression:return immediate on NULL input
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hannes Eder <Hannes@HannesEder.net> writes:
> in parse_expr.c:typecast_expression: return immediate on NULL input,
> i.e. do not lookup target type Oid as it is not required.

I think the existing ordering is intentional, to detect and error out
if the given typename is bogus.

It's fairly likely that the test for InvalidOid is dead code anyway,
but it's cheap enough that I'm not in a hurry to take it out.

Сообщение: Re: Cleaner API for appendStringInfoVA
Сообщение: Re: Cleaner API for appendStringInfoVA