Re: join table with empty fields and default

От quickcur@yahoo.com
Тема Re: join table with empty fields and default
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your post. To make things a little bit complicated:

Suppose I have another table UserInformation

UserInfomation
{
    userid integer referenes user(id),
     mothername text
}

I would like methername also appear in the final join. Suppose each
user must have a mothername.

Could you please whow me the sql again?

Thanks again,

qq