Re: Postgres blob question - insert from basic.

От Syan Tan
Тема Re: Postgres blob question - insert from basic.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I used base64 and even hex , and respectively if you've got 8G of image data
it's going to bloat by 1.5 to 2 times. Uploading files to a server-side image directory
makes the backup process split into dumping the postgres database and targzipping a directory tree,
but quite a few previous applications in richard's domain have gone down that path , if I remember
genie and md3.
On Tue 24/11/09 11:36 , "richard terry" rterry@pacific.net.au sent: