Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server

От mike
Тема Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server
Список pgsql-general
On windows the database files are under C:\program files\postgresql\8.1
\data

There are a number of different ways a backup can be done and a file
level copy/paste is one of them.

See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/backup.html

Mike

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 11:01 +0700, Joko Siswanto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new bie in postgresql.
> I use postgresql 8.1 windows version.
> How to back-up database in postgresql? Usually i use pgAdmin III by
> back-up and restore.
> Is there any way to back-up database like mysql or sql server we just
> copy and paste. Or maybe there is any tools to copy database when the
> service is shutdown.
>
> Where is postgresql put teh database files?
>
> Thanks all,
> Jokonet

Сообщение: Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server
Сообщение: Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server