Re: statement caching proof of concept

От Mark Lewis
Тема Re: statement caching proof of concept
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 19:34 -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
> How does the generic wrapper solve the problems above ? I would think
> they all suffer from the same problems ?

All of the prepared-statement caching mechanisms I've been exposed to
solve the problem by giving you a non-shared object that wraps the real
PreparedStatement, and ensuring that once the wrapper is closed, you can
no longer access the underlying statement.

-- Mark Lewis

Сообщение: Re: statement caching proof of concept
Сообщение: Re: statement caching proof of concept