Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Regrettably, all of your attachments came through as part of the
> actual email, both in my GMail and in the archives.  I hate
> technology.

Sorry about that.  Here's another try with the stuff in a tarball.
This time, I also remembered to include cvs2git.options; although
I think it's the same as Max's original except for

-    r'cvsroot/pgsql',
+    r'/cvsroot/pgsql',

I'll address the other points in a bit.

            regards, tom lane