Re: .conf File Organization WAS: Controlling Load Distributed Checkpoints

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: .conf File Organization WAS: Controlling Load Distributed Checkpoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> This brings up another point.   With the increased number of .conf
> options, the file is getting hard to read again.  I'd like to do another
> reorganization, but I don't really want to break people's diff scripts.

Do you have a better organizing principle than what's there now?

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid losing track of data for shared tables in pgstats.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid losing track of data for shared tables in pgstats.