Server Instrumentation for Gentoo Portage Install

От Nate.Ingalsbe@gmail.com
Тема Server Instrumentation for Gentoo Portage Install
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I've installed PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on a Gentoo box via the handy dandy
Portage tool.  (#emerge -av postgresql)  I've got the pgAdmin tool on a
Windows box that connects to the Gentoo box, and I'd like to get the
server instrumentation functions installed on the pg server.  I'm not
quite sure how to get a working pgadmin81.sql script file with an
emerged install.  Any insight?

-Nate