Re: Double entries in log for page slots in beta3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Double entries in log for page slots in beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net> writes:
> On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 11:04:17AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Curiously enough, that's exactly what the FSM stats tell you now.

> But only at the end of a database-wide vacuum verbose, right?

True.  It was done that way to provide some minimal assurance that the
numbers would be somewhat up-to-date --- obviously in a cluster with
multiple active databases this isn't good enough, but it's what we were
able to do conveniently.

I believe that you can get the equivalent info from
contrib/pg_freespacemap/ as of 8.2.