Re: pg_dump and grants to PUBLIC

От Blair Lowe
Тема Re: pg_dump and grants to PUBLIC
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 21:08 +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 10:52:32AM -0600, Blair Lowe wrote:
> > In my test I do not see stuff2 either. The problem here is that I have
> > sensitive production data, so my tests are hard to read, and not able to
> > submit here.
>
> You don't need to show any data, just the schema will be enough. An
> example you could show us would be something like below. Replace
> 'mydatabase' with a database and 'sometable' with a table name you know
> is not is 'mydatabase' and so should not be in the dump but you say is
> because it's in some other database.
>
> $ psql mydatabase
> psql version x.x.x
> mydatabase> select oid from pg_class where relname = 'sometable';
>   oid
> -------
> (0 rows)
> mydatabase> \q
> $ pg_dump -s mydatabase | grep 'CREATE.*sometable'
> < show us the output here >

[root@www etc]# psql temp99

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

temp99=# select oid from pg_class where relname = 'bbs_auth_access';
  oid
-------
 17736
(1 row)
temp99=# \q
[root@www etc]# pg_dump -s temp99 | grep 'CREATE.*bbs_auth_access'
CREATE TABLE bbs_auth_access (
[root@www etc]#

> If it turns out it is in template1, you can fix this without deleting
> any production data. Easiest is just login and delete stuff, though you
> can recreate it using the steps in the docs.

What is the SQL to find the oid 17736?

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: string primary key
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump and grants to PUBLIC