call function with different select statement

От Allie.Hopkins@gmail.com
Тема call function with different select statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm working the Cisco ASC for wireless authentication and I'm having
problems getting the ODBC results in a format the ASC server
understands.  I created a function that returns basic information for a
given user.  The ACS server issues the following command :

select CSNTExtractUserClearTextPw2('cstest')

This results in the following:
(0,0,"CS Test Account","No Error",clearpass123)

It just does not like this format.

I noticed when I issue:
select * from CSNTExtractUserClearTextPw('cstest');

I get:
 csresult | csgroup |   csacctinfo    | cserror  | cspsswd
        0 |       0 | CS Test Account | No Error | tiger123

This could be how the ACS server wants it, but I can't get this result
format (multiple columns) from the issuing command coming from the ACS
server.

Does anyone know what format "recordset" really means?

Allie