Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Logical Replication not working for few Tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Nov 12, 2021, at 11:36 AM, Padmakumar Kadayaprth wrote:
   I configured  logical replication some time back .Now except for 4 table replication is happening.Few weeks back replication got stopped because of some conflict and these 4 tables were part of that conflict.  Someone resolved the conflict but replication has not started for these four tables .I dropped these tables from publication and added it back and refreshed the subscription but still replication is not happening for these four .  For testing I created a new table and added it to publication and refreshed subscription , that was sussues.
You didn't provide enough information. Is it native logical replication or
another tool (pglogical, Slony, etc)? What's the exact version?

Is there any system table where these 4 tables are marked as conflict and not to be replicated?
There is no system table/view that shows the conflicts. You have to inspect your
log files.

Why is replication not happening only to those four tables.is this a bug?
It is hard to guess without at least the error messages.

--
Euler Taveira