Re: Regarding TODO item "%Add a separate TRUNCATE

От Gevik Babakhani
Тема Re: Regarding TODO item "%Add a separate TRUNCATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The question that really ought to be answered before doing any of this
> is why DELETE privilege shouldn't be sufficient to allow TRUNCATE.

This is actually a very good one I think. Perhaps we shouldn't code and
overkill making things more complex. The only reason I can think of
having a separate TRUNCATE permission is when one could not ROLLBACK a
TRUNCATE. But this is not the case. We can rollback a TRUNCATE :) :)

Сообщение: Re: Regarding TODO item "%Add a separate TRUNCATE permission"
Сообщение: Re: Regarding TODO item "%Add a separate TRUNCATE permission"