Re: Where do we need servers?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where do we need servers?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Aside from pgFoundry, where are our greatest weak points in current web
> support?  I've had offers of a couple of new hosts for the project over the
> last couple of weeks.   Where do we need hardware/bandwidth the most?

The cvsweb service has really *sucked* for about the last six months ---
response times of 30 seconds are not unusual, where before it was just a
couple seconds.  Maybe no one else cares, but I rely on it (I've spent
most of the past hour waiting for the darn thing, in fact).

Try poking around at
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/
you'll see what I mean.

            regards, tom lane