Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 12:24 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> And if we can't provide one, should we supply an SQL function
> to return the current WAL name?

I'll do this. Just give me a few days to get my feet under the new desk.
I know its well past time I sorted this and a few other things out.

--
  Simon Riggs
  EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Сообщение: Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file
Сообщение: Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file