Re: Cannot connect Postgresql 8.1 64 bit

От Devrim Gunduz
Тема Re: Cannot connect Postgresql 8.1 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 05:30 +0700, amrit@health2.moph.go.th wrote:
> I try to set  FC3 X64 and postgresql 64 8.1 in my new server but I cannot
> connect it with pgadminIII. My pg_hba.conf is like below:
>
> # "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
> local   all         all                               ident sameuser

change ident sameuser to trust, reload PostgreSQL service... and read

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/client-authentication.html

about ident authentication.

Regards,

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Nick Wiltshire
Сообщение: More PostgreSQL conversion fun