Re: Running Command Line From Trigger?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Running Command Line From Trigger?
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 10:42, Yudie Pg wrote:

> I'm running postgresql 7.4.1. is it can't really be used for trigger
> function?
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/plperl-missing.html

Quick followup, the latest plPHP does not work on Postgresql versions <
8.0.  So you'd either need to upgrade your postgresql to run it, or look
for pltcl.  pltcl has been around a while, so I can't imagine there not
being a good, solid, working version for pg 7.4

Сообщение: Re: Running Command Line From Trigger?
Сообщение: Re: Running Command Line From Trigger?