help needed (which group do I post these questions to?)

От Bit Byter
Тема help needed (which group do I post these questions to?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am getting a little desperate as I have not got any replies yet. I am
wondering if this is the correct group for my questions. If not, please
point me to the appropriate group.

My questions revolve around libpq.

1). Does anyone know how to execute a stored procedure (i.e. PL/PGSQL
function), using libpq, and passing it parameters?. An example will be
superb, as I have not managed to find one that does this after about a
week of Googling.

2). I have written some C extensions to the server (user defined
functions), these work fine on Limux. I now wnat to eb able to
recompile my code to a shared library so that I can use my UDF in my
Windows (PG 8.1) installation. I cannot seem to find any examples that
show how this can be done. Do I need the cygwin tools or can I build
the dll using VC++?

I look forward to any answers (or possibly, a redirection to the
appropriate group)

MTIA