Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu> writes:

>> Fixed now.  That was me.  That file was a mess before.

>     Interesitng that neither Linux/Alpha or Linux/Intel puked on it...

isinf.c doesn't get compiled at all on platforms that have native
isinf(), so the error wouldn't show up except on a platform that has
both a compiler that objects to extra #endif and no isinf().
I wouldn't be surprised if there are similar glitches in other files
under port/ :-(

>     Ok, I have already started hacking up 6.5.1. It will take a little
> while to run the regression tests and then I want to run a few pgsql
> applications of mine through it as well to pound on it further. If I can't
> break it, then I will release a patch soon. :)
>     Are there any other "alpha hacks" that I missed? TTYL.

You should be working from a CVS pull of the REL6_5_PATCHES branch,
not from the 6.5.1 distribution tarball --- I've committed several
fixes into that branch since 6.5.1, and I think other people have too.
(If that *is* what you're doing, then nevermind...)

Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha