Re: Problems running regression tests

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Problems running regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/24/2006 10:07:24 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> writes:
> > The Makefile has

> Does it work better if you change that to
>
> [ -x /usr/bin/chcon ] && /usr/bin/chcon -u user_u -r object_r -t
> postgresql_db_t testtablespace results

Nope.  The other thing to keep in mind here is that I'm using
a binary rpm I rebuilt from the offical pg srpm.   Could rebuilding
without SELinux have disappeared required SELinux-ness
in the offical binary rpm?  Wouldn't think so, but this
could well be rpm related.  postgresql-8.0.7-1PGDG

(Also, I did a 'cp -a' on regress as root before
trying gmake check, as postgres, just to keep from
ruining my original. FYI.)

bash-3.00$ gmake check
rm -rf testtablespace results
mkdir testtablespace results
[ -x /usr/bin/chcon ] && /usr/bin/chcon -u user_u -r object_r -t
postgresql_db_t testtablespace results
/usr/bin/chcon: can't apply partial context to unlabeled file
testtablespace
/usr/bin/chcon: can't apply partial context to unlabeled file results
gmake: *** [cleandirs] Error 1
bash-3.00$ ls -Z results
Sorry, this option can only be used on a SELinux kernel.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein