Problems running regression tests

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Problems running regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FYI,

Postgres 8.0.7
OS Centos 4.2 (Final)

Rebuilt and installed the rpms.

To test, I copied /usr/lib/pgsql/test/regress/
to my home directory.  However,

gmake check

always produces

/usr/bin/chcon: can't apply partial context to unlabeled file
testtablespace
/usr/bin/chcon: can't apply partial context to unlabeled file results

The Makefile has

[ -x /usr/bin/chcon ] && /usr/bin/chcon -t postgresql_db_t
testtablespa\ce results

This does not seem to be a good way to test for SELinux.  SELinux
is not enabled in my kernel but chcon seems to be included in
the coreutils rpm.  As a result, AFIK, chcon will never work
and the make will always fail.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein