Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

От Brandon Keepers
Тема Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to upgrade a postgresql 7.0.3 database that uses large
objects to a more recent version, but I'm not able to export the blobs.
pg_dumplo was added in 7.1, so I tried compiling and running that
against the 7.0.3 database, but I get the following error:

./contrib/pg_dumplo/pg_dumplo: Failed to get LO OIDs:
ERROR:  Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

Exported 0 large objects.

In my searches, I haven't found any other suggestions besides using
pg_dumplo.  Does any one have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Brandon