CRLF problem going from Linux PostgreSQL server to WinXP client via ODBC.

От Roy Souther
Тема CRLF problem going from Linux PostgreSQL server to WinXP client via ODBC.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have some multi-line address fields in my Linux PostgreSQL that get populated as Linux lines with CR line terminators. This works fine until a Windows client connects to it over ODBC and then barks because the end of line is not in CRLF format.

Is there a simple fix for this? Is there anything I can do on the server side or in the PostgreSQL ODBC client settings?

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.

Вложения