Re: query timeout

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: query timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 21:14, Rick Gigger wrote:
> I assume that running the vacuumdb command is the same as running it
> through psql?

Well, you either run it through psql, or not :-)

Seriously, I understand that any client session is affected by the
statement timeout settings, doesn't matter what the statement is. But
autovacuum is built in starting with 8.1, so it is not affected by
statement-timeout. The contrib autovacuum from versions < 8.1 is in turn
a regular client, so it is affected.

Cheers,
Csaba.