Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction
Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 16:55 +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >> Or...it could create and release a particular savepoint I suppose...I
> >> don't know if there's much point in that though.
> >
> > Didn't seem much point trying to remove it,
>
> Huh?  But it'll cause a total failure of dump restore?

Perhaps you can explain further? My understanding was that the desired
functionality was that any failure would cause all aspects of the load
to fail also, so I don't see any problem with that; clearly I need to
listen to your thoughts.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or --single-transaction
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add psql option: -1 or