Re: pg_hba.conf alternative

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf alternative
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think this was discussed many times on this list, and the main
conclusion was: if you don't trust your DB machine's admin, any security
measure against him will be only illusory. The sysadmin can in any case
access the data, you can just make this harder, you can't prevent that.

So you better get admins who you trust...