Memory Allocation error using pg_dump on 7.4

От frank church
Тема Memory Allocation error using pg_dump on 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I repeatedly get this error whenever I try to backup a database

The command used is:

pg_dump -Fc -O -U username tablename > tablename.20060122

pg_dump: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 4294967290
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "cc_ratecard" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size
4294967290
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.tablename(id, ...

Is there a bug somewhere in there.