Re: un-vacuum?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: un-vacuum?
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 14:25 -0500, uwcssa wrote:
> I have a simple question here, not sure if i should posted here but
> if you have the quick answer, it helps a lot
>
> i have a table that is already "vacuum"ed.  for some reason i want
> to un-vacuum it instead of dropping the table and recreate the table
> and indexes on it.  is there a existing command to do so?

I think your best route to experimentation is to stick to executing real
commands in as a very similar environment to actual usage. I would never
trust experimental results derived from the use of such a command,
should such a thing ever exist. Good testing takes time and care; there
are few shortcuts to good experimental results in any scientific
endeavour.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs