Re: Use of Stored Procedures and

От: Marcos
Тема: Re: Use of Stored Procedures and
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
 Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Michael Fuhr, )
  Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
   Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Markus Schaber, )
    Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
     Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Markus Schaber, )

> What statements?

Sorry. Statements is my code.

> What problem are you trying to solve?

I want know how I make to use a prepared plan
( http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/sql-prepare.html ). I read
that I need to use the SPI_PREPARE and SPI_EXEC in my code, but I didn't
understand how make it.

Thanks