Re: Dates

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Dates
Список pgsql-general
Oh yeah, right.  You want to set your datestyle.

See:

Changing it once:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/datetime-appendix.html

Changing it for a database:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/sql-alterdatabase.html

Changing it for everything that doesn't override it:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/runtime-config.html

От: Bob Pawley
Сообщение: Re: Dates
От: Marcin
Сообщение: Re: Huge number of disk writes after migration to 8.1