Replicating a remote database (backuping)

От Silas Justiniano
Тема Replicating a remote database (backuping)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all!

I was looking for ways to backup my remote database in a local
computer. I was talking to #postgresql folks, who said me to try sloty.

I tried, but I couldn't make it run (I was following
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/genpage.php?howto_basic).

I have a database that is, for now, 20 Mb. I want to download that
information and store in my local computer everyday in a way that allow
me to upload everything again if something bad occurs with the remote
database.

Is sloty the best choice? Is there anything different?

Thank you! Bye!