Use of Stored Procedures and

От: Marcos
Тема: Use of Stored Procedures and
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
 Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Michael Fuhr, )
  Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
   Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Markus Schaber, )
    Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Marcos, )
     Re: Use of Stored Procedures and  (Markus Schaber, )

Hi,

I already read the documentation for to use the SPI_PREPARE and
SPI_EXEC... but sincerely I don't understand how I will use this
resource in my statements.

I looked for examples, but I din't good examples :(..

Somebody can help me?

Thanks.

Marcos.