Re: big databases & hospitals

От: Chris Mair
Тема: Re: big databases & hospitals
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

big databases & hospitals  (Tomka Gergely, )
 Re: big databases & hospitals  ("Javier Carlos", )
 Re: big databases & hospitals  (Tomka Gergely, )
 Re: big databases & hospitals  (Chris Mair, )
 Re: big databases & hospitals  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: big databases & hospitals  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

> Additionally, because this company develops hospital information systems,
> if someone knows about a medical institute, which uses Postgresql, and
> happy, please send me infomation. I only now subscribed to the advocacy
> list, and only started to browse the archives.

Hi,

have you seen this case study:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/casestudies/shannonmedical

Bye, Chris.