Re: domain constraints and UNKNOWN params

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: domain constraints and UNKNOWN params
Re: domain constraints and UNKNOWN params
Re: domain constraints and UNKNOWN params
Список pgsql-patches
> This is a good catch, but the patch's added check on targetTyptype is a
> waste of code and cycles.  coerce_to_domain is perfectly capable of
> doing nothing when nothing is called for.

Ah, right. Attached is a corrected patch.

> I wonder whether there is any reasonably simple way to audit the whole
> backend for missing domain processing...

Yeah, I've been thinking along the same lines -- the recent spate of
issues doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the correctness or
completeness of the current implementation. I don't really see a way to
check the code that doesn't require a fair amount of manual auditing,
though...

-Neil

Вложения