Re: Extremely irregular query performance

От: Mark Lewis
Тема: Re: Extremely irregular query performance
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Extremely irregular query performance  (Jean-Philippe Côté<>, )
 Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Jean-Philippe Côté<>, )
   Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Mark Lewis, )
   Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Simon Riggs, )
     Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Kenneth Marshall, )
     Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Scott Marlowe, )
 Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Jean-Philippe Cote, )
  Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: Extremely irregular query performance  (Kenneth Marshall, )

If this is a query that will be executed more than once, you can also
avoid incurring the planning overhead multiple times by using PREPARE.

-- Mark Lewis