Re: Adding another primary key to a populated table

От Daniel Kunkel
Тема Re: Adding another primary key to a populated table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why do I want to include 6 fields in the primary key?

Good question...  I don't know. It's a requirement of OFBiz, a really
awesome ERP/CRM/Accounting/ECommerce system.

I'm upgrading the software which requires it, and need to upgrade the
database to match.

Once I find out, I'll publish the solution in the OFBiz forums and Wiki
so others won't come knocking.

Thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel

*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-
Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           DanielKunkel@BioWaves.com
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com
14150 NE 20th St. Suite F1
Bellevue, WA 98007
800-734-3588    425-895-0050
http://www.WizCity.com  http://www.Illusion-Optical.com

Сообщение: Re: Data loading from a flat file...
Сообщение: Re: Data loading from a flat file...