Re: Probable memory leak with ECPG and AIX

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Probable memory leak with ECPG and AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> On it now, but it'll take a few minutes :-(

Confirmed that either initializing ecpg_clocale or adding -fno-common
allows the ecpglib build to succeed.  (Testing it beyond that would
require another hour or so to build the rest of the system, so I won't.)

As I said, I was already leaning to the idea that initializing the
variable explicitly is better style, so I recommend we do that.