No server instrumentation Debian Etch AMD64 /Pg8.1/ PgAdmin-III 1.4??

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема No server instrumentation Debian Etch AMD64 /Pg8.1/ PgAdmin-III 1.4??
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I once had (8.0) server instrumentation with Pg Admin 1.4.0 on Debian
Etch AMD64. Now I want it with 8.1. Make, make install and running the
SQL script went OK, functions are installed.

But PgAdmin still says "no server instrumentation". Nothing in the
PostgreSQL log files.

Is there anything I can do to get those functions working/ diagnose
where the problem is?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld