Re: Translators: Release next week

От fred.escallier@free.fr
Тема Re: Translators: Release next week
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi
here's french translation files
bye

De: "Akshay Joshi" <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>
À: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Envoyé: Vendredi 9 Juillet 2021 18:31:26
Objet: Translators: Release next week

Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

Note: We will generally create the candidate build on Monday, so please send the translation file by Monday 5.00 PM IST would be good.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Вложения